Please note we are recruiting for two workers – one based in Aylesbury and one in High Wycombe.
Hours: This is a fixed term role for twelve months.
It is full-time (37.5 hours per week) and may include some evening and weekend work including bank holidays.
Accountable To: Community Manager
- To provide a high-quality service to offenders who have a history of substance misuse related problems by engaging with them in a custodial and community setting.
- To be the Single Point of Contact for Police custody suites across Buckinghamshire.
- Provide relevant interventions based upon appropriate assessment or need and provide all relevant services in line with agreed targets and objectives
- To support the court teams in their assessments for suitability for DRRs and ATRs
- Provide advice, advocacy and harm reduction advice to clients who have a history of problematic substance use.
- Where appropriate to work in close partnership with other agencies to ensure clients access a full range of services
- To promote One Recovery Bucks (ORB) to a wide range of partners, key-stakeholders and the general public.
Closing date: Wednesday 9th June 2021