You can find our current vacancies on this page. If you are interested in applying, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.
We currently have several vacancies including a Recovery Worker based in the One Recovery Bucks, Aylesbury service. Come and join a great team, receive excellent NHS training, good annual leave entitlement and a great environment to work in. See detailed information below.
Recruitment – To promote a safe environment for our clients, our selection and recruitment policy includes all checks on staff and regular volunteers’ suitability, including Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks, as recommended by Buckinghamshire County Council in accordance with current legislation.
- Community Connector, Aylesbury or High Wycombe £20,033.70-£21,402.81 p.a.
- Routes to Work Project Worker, Aylesbury or Chesham £21,402.81-£23,484.41 p.a.
- The Bagnall Project Administrator, Chesham £22,799.86 p.a.
- One Recovery Bucks Recovery Worker, Aylesbury/Wycombe £24,853–£25,552 p.a.
- Routes to Work Team Manager, High Wycombe £31,000 pro rata
- Volunteering for Oasis