You can find our current vacancies on this page. If you are interested in applying, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.
We currently have several vacancies including Recovery Workers within One Recovery Bucks based in Aylesbury or Wycombe. Come and join a great team, receive excellent NHS training, good annual leave entitlement and a great environment to work in. See detailed information below.
Recruitment – To promote a safe environment for our clients, our selection and recruitment policy includes all checks on staff and regular volunteers’ suitability, including Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks, as recommended by Buckinghamshire County Council in accordance with current legislation. Please see our Safer Recruitment Policy here, along with the organisation’s Safeguarding Policy & Child Protection Policy
- Community Connector, High Wycombe – £20,033.70-£21,402.81 p.a.
- Friends-2-Gether – Media Launchpad Lead.
- Friends-2-Gether Activities Lead – 22 hours per week.
- Friends-2-Gether and Volunteer Project Manager.
- One Recovery Bucks Administrator, Aylesbury – Up to £23,484 p.a. (pro rata for part time hours)
- One Recovery Bucks Recovery Worker, Aylesbury/Wycombe £24,853–£25,552 p.a.
- Volunteering for Oasis