The Oasis Partnership UK is a registered charity in accordance with the Charities Act 1993. Our registered charity number is 1054524. The Oasis Partnership UK is also constituted as a company limited by guarantee and is registered under the Companies Act 1985, number 3164431.
Our registered office is:
The Oasis Partnership is governed by a Board of Trustees. Our trustees are responsible for the general control and management of the administration of Oasis.
Board members, lead the overall strategic direction of the organisation. They meet every three months with our CEO. A group of Board members form the Executive sub- committee which also meets every three months. The Oasis Partnership’s governance procedures are reviewed and revised regularly.
- Sir Henry Aubrey-Fletcher Bt JP
- Mr Graham Marsh
- Mr David Liddington, MP
- Mrs Stella Vaughan
- Mr David Jones CPFA, Trustee Director/Honorary Secretary
Board of Trustee Directors:
- Mrs Stella Haylett, Chairman
- Mr John Ray, Company Secretary
- Dr Robert Fieldsend MRC Psych, Trustee/Honorary Medical advisor
- Mr Wadell Wilson JP, Trustee Director
- Dr David Shaw, Trustee Director
- Mr Thomas Bulgarelli, Trustee Director/Treasurer
Chief Executive Officer
- Mr Colin McGregor-Paterson