How to make a complaint
At Oasis, we want all people who use our services to have an excellent experience, but we recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. Complaints provide us a chance to look at our services and practice and where necessary, make improvements.
If you have any concerns or are dissatisfied at all, get in touch. Usually the best way to make your complaint is locally. Raise your issue with any member of staff, and we promise:
- Your complaint will be dealt with immediately, or if that’s not possible within 48 hours.
- If you’re not satisfied with the result, you can ask for your complaint to be passed onto the operations manager.
If you prefer not to deal with your complaint informally, you should put your complaint in writing, and send it to the Operations manager at our HQ address in Wycombe. We promise:
- You will receive an acknowledgement letter within four working days.
- Your complaint will be investigated and resolved within twenty working days.
- Where resolution takes longer than twenty days because the complaint is still being investigated, you will receive a letter explaining this.
If you have any further questions about our complaints procedure, please ask for a copy of our complaints procedure or contact our operations manager.