STaRS (Structured Treatment and Recovery Service) is the drug and alcohol treatment service for adults in Buckinghamshire. Oasis provides this service working in partnership with Inclusion SSS FT NHS.
STARS is a drug and alcohol treatment service that focuses on giving the right support at the right time all "under one roof".
- Medical assessment
- OST - Opiate Substitute Treatment
- Health MOTs and vaccinations
- Community detox, Inpatient detox
- Residential rehab assessment and referral,
- Therapeutic interventions, key working,
- Recovery planning and coaching
- Group work opportunities
- Complementary therapies
- Structured recovery group work programme - SRP
- Family and carer support as part of the care planning process
- Access to the Oasis Republic Recovery Network
Treatment options are not compulsory - but with trained and experienced recovery workers we promote and encourage positive choices that help the individuals who use our services to build upon their current potential so they leave our service established in their recovery journey with a greater hope of success for their futures. It's never easy to work your way through a drug and alcohol recovery without support, so we'll make sure you're not on your own.